Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Favorite Meal


 
 
My favorite meal I ever had was filled with a flavor bash. It was actually a really good meal with how my maid mother cooked it. The best portion was cooked down to a very crisp and tender way where you could also taste all the extra flavors she added. There was also a side that is pretty dirty, which added a lot of needed flavor. When I tasted the second side they tasted very nice and comfortable like they should. The smell of the meal was just full of different amazing smells; you could smell the tenderness of the main course, the sweetness in the second, and the great taste of the third. I honestly don’t have a particular drink for this meal, so it’s to each their own. Nonetheless, this meal has always put me in a good mood. It has always tasted so good no matter what, and I will probably always love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment