Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Seasons


 


 

The Holidays has always been a time of the year that makes me happy and filled with joy. The Holiday season has always been my favorite time of the year. It’s the decorations and just how happy everyone is at the time of the year. Not having to go to school is the biggest plus to the winter school break. Most people can see their family year round so I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt them. The thing that gets me the most into the moment is definitely the music and decorations. Everything just feels so animated and magical, which is amazing in my eyes. I’ve always loved looking at people’s decorations and seeing how unique some people are with it. Some of my favorite decorations to see were always the really bright flashy lights. I have a strange obsession with lights, so I was always fascinated with the green, red, or any other colored lights. Christmas is obviously one of my favorite Holidays. I want you all to sound off what you love about Christmas and how you like to spend it!

1 comment:

  1. What is your favorite decorcations during Christmas time?

    ReplyDelete