Thursday, December 13, 2012

3 Wishes



 
 
If I could have three wishes, they would be to be successful, live a healthy life, and last but not least have a lifetime supply of strawberry shortcakes.
It’s pretty obvious my wish that would be placed third would be the endless supply of shortcakes. I mean you can only wish to be able to eat at least one strawberry shortcake a day. They’re just so delicious, from the cream and strawberry in the middle to the little swirl. God bless the remarkable human being who invented it. Now that I’m done being an obsessed fan over strawberry shortcakes we shall move on.
Second place would respectfully go to being successful. This one doesn’t bother me the slightest, no matter what career path I drive past, I will always succeed. But we can always wish, right?
This leads me to my numerous Uno biggest wish, a healthy life. This one should arguably be on just about everyone’s list. If you don’t want to have a healthy life then something is partially wrong with you. Who doesn’t want to have a long healthy life like oh, I don’t know…… Betty White? Nonetheless being in great health is the most important wish I could possibly make because I love life and expect to see a lot of it.
Now that you all know what my three wishes would be if I rubbed a genie lamp, tell me what your three wishes would be in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment