Friday, April 12, 2013

School shootings


 
 
 
Whenever you hear about school shootings you automatically think it's tragic. Apparently someone brought a rifle to a college nearby to the school in which I attend. I'm pretty sure there could very well be more to the story than I know. Anyways, school safety is always important. Believe it or not one time in elementary school I had a water gun which I was going to bring for recess and nearly got tackled completely on the ground by a teacher. Talk about the embarrassment she and I both had when it was revealed that it was a plastic water gun. Either way guns in school is horrible and has costed the lives of many innocent people. I can only hope these school shootings can only stop from now.
If you have ever known someone or been in a similar situation, sound off in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment